Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden offers around 50 IPOET scholarships, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying taught master’s students of non-EU/EEA Nationality to study at the University. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
* Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education
* 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
* The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
Number of Scholarships: 50
Value of the Program:
* A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
* Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
* No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Duration: 4 semesters / 2 year programme
How to Apply: Visit link below.