Chalmers University of Technology awards a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education.
Field of Study: The field(s) of study to which the scholarships will be awarded is determined annually by the University President.
* Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish University education.
* 1st year Master’s programme applicants
* The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
Number of Scholarships: not specified
Value of the Program
* A 75% reduction of the tuition fees
* Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
* No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Duration: 4 semesters / 2 year programme
How to Apply: Visit link below.