For high performing students applying to a study programme at Mid Sweden University, the University is offering a number of scholarships which will result in a tuition fee reduction, depending on the programme one chooses to study. The Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarship is aimed at top academic students from countries outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland).
Field of Study: The scholarships can be applied for by applicants of the following programmes:
A fee waiver of the tuition fee with 70 000 SEK:
* Master (one year) in Tourism Studies
* Master programme (one year) in Business Administration, Marketing and Management
A fee waiver of the tuition fee with 140 000 SEK:
* Master in Tourism
A fee waiver of the tuition fee with 250 000 SEK:
* International Master’s Programme in Computer Engineering
* International Master’s Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development
* Master’s Programme in Embedded Sensor Systems
Eligibility: All students who have applied to a study programme at Mid Sweden University starting autumn semester, and who are required to pay tuition fees are welcome to apply for a Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarship.
* The applicant must be citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland.
* The applicant must be required to pay a tuition fee.
* The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: Visit link below.