The King Carl Gustaf Scholarship is aimed at students who live in unsafe and dangerous conditions in areas of conflict outside Europe. Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition, but not living expenses, for studies at Uppsala University Master’s programmes.
Eligible African Countries: DR Congo, Ethiopia, Libya, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan.
* Applicants must show why they are particularly vulnerable and therefore in need to belonging to the education environment at Uppsala University as well as having the academic talent required.
* Students can only be awarded a King Carl Gustaf scholarship for their first priority programme at Uppsala University.
* You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
* Uppsala University’s scholarships for tuition liable students are merit-based and are awarded to academically talented students who show an interest in belonging to an educational milieu.
* Information about your academic performance is taken from the supporting documents you submit when applying to studies.
* The written motivation in your online scholarship application is also taken into account.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Complete tuition waiver
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: Visit link below.