Young Leaders Visitors Programme (YLVP) is an intercultural leadership programme for young leaders from the Middle East, North Africa and Sweden. The programme offers personal and professional development to leaders who work for positive social change in the fields of democracy, human rights, sustainability and equality. YLVP provides the tools necessary to accomplish greater social impact. YLVP builds and strengthens individual leadership through group-centric methods such as collaboration, feedback and reflection. Participants will learn in group from merited facilitators and from each other, through workshops, practical exercises and hands-on performance.
Eligible African Countries: Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia
Eligibility: To apply to the Young Leaders Visitors Programme (YLVP) you have to:
* be an NGO leader, legal worker, journalist, social worker, cultural worker, social entrepreneur, civil servant, youth politician or in another type of leadership role
* work actively for democracy, sustainability, diversity and/or human rights
* be between 22 and 32 years old
* have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Program:
* Training and content
* Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the programme
* Flight tickets to and from module 1 and 2
* Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden
* Visa costs
Duration of Program: YLVP is made up of four weeks divided into two modules at separate times. Module one is three weeks long and always takes place in Sweden. Module two is one week long and takes place either in Sweden or in another location.
How to Apply: Visit link below.