European Master in Migration and Intercultural Relations (EMMIR) is the first African-European Erasmus Mundus Master Course in Migration Studies. EMMIR is jointly run by three African and four European universities, facilitated by a wider network of partners. Various associate organizations on the regional, national and international level provide significant assistance for student internships and graduate’s employment.
Graduates will be awarded a joint degree by the seven EMMIR partner universities:
- * Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Germany
- * Ahfad University for Women in Omdurman, Sudan
- * Mbarara University of Science & Technology, Uganda
- * University of Nova Gorica, Slovenia
- * University of South Bohemia in ÄŒeské BudÄ›jovice, Czech Republic
- * University of Stavanger, Norway
- * University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
Selection Process: The quality of the programme is constantly evaluated by an international board of experts.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of the Program: Full participation fees, stipends plus travel expenses.
Duration of Scholarship: 2 years
How to Apply: Visit link below.