The Norwegian Centre for International Cooperation in Education (SIU) call for applications for funding of joint projects between higher education institutions in Norway and selected developing countries under the Norwegian Partnership Programme for Global Academic Cooperation (NORPART). The programme will support academic partnerships and student mobility with an emphasis on the Master level. The programme addresses both higher education policy and development policy goals.
Eligible African Countries: Angola, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Objectives of NORPART
The programme shall lead to:
* Strengthened partnerships for education and research between developing countries and Norway
* Increased quality and internationalization of academic programmes at participating institutions
* Increased mobility of students from developing countries to Norway, including mobility in connection with work placements
* Increased mobility of students from Norway to developing countries, including mobility in connection with work placements
Eligibility: In order to be eligible, applications must meet the following criteria:
* The applicant must be an accredited Norwegian higher education institution
* The application must include at least one partner that is an accredited higher education institution in one of the NORPART partner countries.
* A curriculum vitae (CV) for the project coordinator must be uploaded.
* Applications must be written in English and be submitted fully completed, including attachments through SIU’s online platform for applications and reporting (Espresso) within the call’s final deadline.
* All project activities described in the application must be completed within the project period.
Value of the Program: The total funds made available in this call are approximately NOK 90 million. Each application may be awarded up to 5,000,000 Norwegian kroner (NOK).
Duration of Scholarship: Five years
How to Apply: Visit link below.