Eötvös Loránd University, through the Hungarian Government scholarship (Stipendium Hungaricum), offers international students scholarships. Stipendium Hungaricum is a scholarship program for foreign students, founded by the Hungarian Government in 2013. The program aims to promote cultural understanding, economic and cultural relations between Hungary and other countries.
Eligible African Countries: Egypt, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Morocco, Algeria, Angola, Ghana, Kenya, Namibia, South Africa, Tunisian
Fields of Study:
* Faculty of Education and Psychology
* Faculty of Humanities
* Faculty of Informatics
* Faculty of Law
* Faculty of Science
* Faculty of Social Sciences
* The Stipendium Hungaricum Programme is based on effective bilateral educational cooperation agreements between the Ministry of Human Capacities of Hungary and the partner’s Ministry responsible for higher education.
* Applications will be considered eligible if the applicant is nominated by the competent authorities of the Sending Partner.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
* no tuition fee
* monthly stipend:
* dormitory place or additional contribution to accommodation costs
* health care services and supplementary medical insurance
Duration of Scholarship:
* BA/BSc (undergraduate; 3 years)
* MA/MSc (graduate; 2 years)
* PhD studies (doctoral; 2+2 years)
* one-cycle BA+MA (5 years)
How to Apply: Visit link below.