The Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport offer scholarships for developing countries to study at public Universities in Czech Republic. Applications for these scholarships are open to all students from developing countries and/or countries going through a process of political and economic transition.
Upon a Decision of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, scholarships of the Government of the Czech Republic are granted to promote specific Bachelor’s, Master’s, follow-up Master’s and/or Doctoral study programmes in the full-time mode of study of a specific study programme pursued by a university (or its Faculty) for a period that equals the regular duration of studies.
Eligible Countries: Gambia, Mozambique, The Guinea, Benin, Guinea-Bissau, Burkina Faso, Niger, Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Somalia, Liberia, Comoros, Madagascar, Tanzania, Malawi, Togo, Congo, Dem. Rep, Eritrea, Mali, Uganda, Ethiopia, Mauritania, Zimbabwe, Senegal, South Sudan, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Lesotho, Sudan, Congo, Rep., Swaziland, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Morocco, Nigeria, Ghana, Zambia, Angola, Algeria, Gabon, Seychelles, South Africa, Botswana, Libya, Tunisia, Mauritius
Fields of Study: Economics, Agriculture, Informatics, Environment and Energetics at public universities in the Czech Republic.
* The scholarships are intended solely to promote the studies of adults who are foreign nationals from developing third countries in need.
* Government scholarships are awarded to graduates from upper secondary schools, or Bachelor’s / Master’s degree courses, as applicable, Who can Enroll only in Study Programmes in which instruction is given in the English language.
* Depending on the subject area, Applicants are normally required to sit entrance Examinations at the higher education institution Concerned. Successful passing of Entrance examination constitutes a precondition for the scholarship award; or
Number of Scholarships: A total of seven scholarships are available.
Duration of Scholarships: These Government Scholarships are designed to cover the standard length of study plus one-year preparatory course of the Czech language (which is combined with other field-specific training).
Value of Scholarships:
* The scholarship covers the necessary costs related to staying and studying in the Czech Republic. The scholarship amount is regularly amended.
* Currently the amount paid to students on a Bachelor’s, Master’s or follow-up Master’s study programme stands at CZK 14,000 per month
* Whereas the amount paid to students of a Doctoral study programme stands at CZK 15,000 per month.
How to Apply: Visit link below.