The FAO-Hungary scholarship programme enables a select group of young professionals to undertake master’s level studies in English at one of Hungary’s agricultural universities.
Eligible African Countries: Algeria, Angola, Burkina Faso, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Namibia, Nigeria, Somalia, South-Sudan, Sudan, Uganda.
The following universities are participating:
* University of Debrecen, Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences and Environmental Management
* Szent István University, Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
Fields of Study:
* Animal Husbandry Engineering (University of Debrecen)
* Agricultural Water Management Engineering (Szent István University)
* Environmental Engineering (Szent István University)
Eligibility: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
* Citizenship and residency of one of the eligible countries
* Excellent school achievements
* English language proficiency (for courses taught in English)
* Good health
* Age (candidates under 30 are preferred)
Number of Awardees: Courses will be offered provided the minimum number of students is reached.
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship will cover:
* application and tuition fees throughout the study period with basic books and notes;
* dormitory accommodation;
* subsistence costs;
* health insurance.
How to Apply: Visit link below.