The Scholarship Program is funded by UCD International and aims to attract excellent candidates to the UCD’s graduate programs and encourage early application. Scholarship awards are applicable to full time Masters programmes, this is excluding all clinical programmes and Masters programmes in the Smurfit School of Business, joint master’s programmes, online programmes and the MSc in Digital Investigation & Forensic Computing.
Eligibility: Applicants must be African, current residents of an African country, and classified as non-EU for tuition fee and application purposes;
* Open to all successful applicants to eligible full time, one-year taught Masters programmes who are citizens and resident in Africa.
* Applicants must be self-funding and classified as non-EU for tuition fee and application purposes;
* This is a highly competitive scholarship, and as such successful applicants are likely to have obtained a first class honors degree.
* Scholarships are renewable annually subject to the student maintaining an annual grade point average of no less than 3.08/4.2 (upper second class)
* In order to be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must have ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application;
Successful candidates will be selected on merit paired with a holistic review of their scholarship application
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
* 100% Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
* 50% Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
How to Apply: Visit link below.