UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School offers applicants for the MSc Aviation Finance Full-Time who have been offered a Full, Unconditional Offer, the chance to win a scholarship to cover the full tuition fees for this course, worth up to €21,300.
Field of Study: Msc in Aviation Finance
* Scholarship is open to both Irish residents and international applicants except employees of UCD, and their associated affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
* The scholarship is limited to those who will have submitted a complete application directly to UCD Smurfit School to the MSc Aviation Finance full-time by 30th June.
* The UCD Smurfit MSc Aviation Finance Scholarship will be awarded to the candidate deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit School judging panel.
* An Irish first class honors (Hons 1.1) undergraduate degree result (or equivalent)
* A strong curriculum vitae / resume
* Excellently written essay question answers in the course application. There are two at 300 words each.
* If applicable to you when applying, our minimum English Language Requirement met with an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent in a test we recognize)
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: 100% Tuition Fees
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: Visit link below.