With a view to promoting human resource capacities in the developing countries and to enhancing international understanding and friendship among nations and the people of Poland, the Polish National Commission for UNESCO and the UNESCO Chair for Science, Technology and Engineering Education at the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow have placed at the disposal of certain Member States forty (40) fellowships of six (6) months. The beneficiaries of these fellowships will be given the opportunity to undertake an individual research programme in the field of Science, Technology and Engineering.
Eligibility: Applicants must hold the Bachelor’s or M.Sc. degrees. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
* Candidates should have a Bachelor of Arts (B.A) or a Master of Arts (M.A) degree, preferably in Archaeology or Conservation
* Be proficient in reading and writing in English
* No more than 40 year-old
Number of Awards: Forty (40) fellowships
Duration of Awards: six (6) months
Value of Scholarship:
Facilities offered by Polish Authorities
* Free tuition and access to the university facilities based on the local regulations.
* Monthly allowance of 1600 PLN (1 USD = approximately 4,0 PLN)
* At the end of the research studies, the beneficiaries will receive a certificate attesting to their attendance at the host institution, this certificate will be given after receipt of the requested reports and financial clearance from the Institution.
Facilities offered by UNESCO
* International travel expenses
* Health insurance
How to Apply: Visit link below.