The Foundation offers annual Fellowships Program for International Scholars, addressed to non-Greek nationals, University Professors of all levels, Postdoctoral Researchers and Ph.D. Candidates.
Field of Study: The Program covers courses in the following academic fields:
* Social Sciences
The consideration of an eventual interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary approach/dimension for the proposed research would be highly appreciated.
* Persons of non-Greek descent
* all applicants should have already completed their Ph.D.
* Persons of Greek descent (second generation and on) are also eligible to apply for a fellowship or scholarship, provided they permanently reside and work abroad or currently study in foreign Universities
Number of Awardees: up to ten 
Value of Scholarship:
* Coverage of the travel expenses for a round trip air-ticket a) up to Three Hundred Euros (€300.-) for a European country or b) up to One Thousand Euros (€1,000.-) for a transatlantic trip or travel to and from countries of Asia and Africa.
* A monthly allowance of One Thousand Five Hundred Euros (€ 1,500.-) for subsistence, accommodation and all other expenses.
Duration of Scholarship: up to Three  months
How to Apply: Visit link below.