The EACVI training programme offers a financial support for a period up to 6 months to help young candidates, under 38 years old or in training under 40 years old, in expanding their skills in a high standard clinical centre or University with a large domain expertise within an ESC Member country other than their own.
The EACVI training programme provides an opportunity for specialized training in the field of non-invasive imaging modalities (Echocardiography, Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiac Computed Tomography), in order to help doctors to achieve
experience and skills in a high standard clinical centre or University with a large domain expertise within an ESC Member country other than their own.
Eligible African Countries: Algeria, Egypt, Mauritius, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan
Eligibility: Eligible applicants for the Grant are those who are:
* Under 38 years old or in training under 40 years old on the day of the application deadline AND
* Members of the EACVI Silver or Gold level for 2017
* Citizens or residents for tax purposes of a country which is a regular ESC Member country or an ESC Affiliated Member Country
* Medical graduates at any stage in their career
* In agreement with a host institution
Number of Awards: Not specified
* EACVI Training Grant recipients will receive a sum of 1,500 Euros per month for their daily subsistence.
* For host centres offering a dedicated training programme, the EACVI will provide 500 Euros per month and per trainee to cover the institutional costs.
Value of Program:Duration of Program: 6 months
How to Apply: Visit link below.