The Future Global Leaders Fellowship annually selects the world’s top first-generation university students and, over the course of a 3-year program, primes them for induction into the Fortis Society – the world’s first private network of diverse leaders committed to one another’s success and to a better world.
Eligibility: Applicants for the Future Global Leaders Fellowship must be currently enrolled First-Year College students who fit the following eligibility criteria:
* First-Generation College Student – which we define as students who do not have a family history of higher education.
* A Track Record of Academic Excellence – throughout high school and university. Priority given to GPAs 3.5 and above.
* Proven Leadership Abilities – through self-started initiatives and ventures, or leadership in their community.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Fellowship: All programme costs are covered by the Future Leaders Foundation.
* Mentorship from world renowned professionals;
* Three-week Intensive leadership training;
* Funding and support for an internship;
* Customized career advice and tools;
* Access to an influential international network – the Fortis Society
Duration of Fellowship: The Future Global Leaders Fellowship officially starts in July, when all newly selected FGL Fellows come together for an intensive 20-day leadership training.
How to Apply: Visit link below.