The International Students Academic Merit Scholarship is open to new international students seeking a graduate or undergraduate degree. The scholarship covers 50 percent of the total of in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees only.
Eligibility: Applicants Must:
* Be admitted to ETSU as full-time, degree-seeking students. Scholarship applicants must apply for admission to ETSU before their scholarship applications can be reviewed.
* Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa
* Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement
* Fill out the scholarship application form.
* Students are encouraged to apply as soon as they are admitted to ETSU.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of the Program: The scholarship covers 50 percent of the total of in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees only.
How to Apply: Visit link below.