Oregon State University is offering scholarships to international students in exchange for cultural service to OSU, academic colleges, and the surrounding communities. The goal of the ICSP program is to increase cultural awareness and understanding throughout the local region and the state of Oregon.
* Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon. New students must apply for admission to the UO.
* Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
* Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
* Demonstrated financial need
* Experience participating in cultural activities
* Demonstrated performance and presentation skills
* Strong academic records
* Strong communication skills
Value of the Program: $7,500 – $30,000
Number of Awardees: 10-20
How to Apply: Visit link below.