Global Health Corps is building the next generation of diverse health leaders. The program offers a range of paid fellowship positions with health organizations in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the United States, and Zambia and the opportunity to develop as a transformative leader in the health equity movement. Everyone has a role to play in the health equity movement.
Eligibility: Global Health Corps Fellowship is looking for a global and diverse group of passionate and talented emerging leaders who:
* Are willing to push themselves outside their comfort zones, to embrace failure, and to approach a personally transformative year – with many challenges in the day-to-day – with integrity, humility, and self-reflection.
* Are ready to strengthen and use their voice — the most powerful tool for change that you have — in order to engage others, create space for critical conversation, and effect meaningful social change in global health.
* Are excited by a design-thinking approach to building a better world, creatively embracing wicked problems and ready to embrace failure as learning.
* Are committed to bringing your best and doing the work in the day-to-day, showing up as a critical part of the global health equity movement.
* Are passionate about social justice in global health and about finding and building their voices to effect health impact.
* Are committed to inclusivity and collaboration across sectors, cultures, and borders of all kinds, while investing in and supporting others.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of the Program: Yearlong paid placements within partner organizations
* Engagement in a comprehensive leadership training curriculum to build effective, empathetic, and innovative leaders of tomorrow.
* Fellow receive additional logistical and financial support during the year, including:
o Monthly living and utilities stipend
o Health insurance
o Professional development grant of $600 and completion award of $1500
o Travel coverage to and from placement site, all trainings, and retreats
Duration of Program: One year
How to Apply: Visit link below.