The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program is a non-degree program for experienced professionals interested in strengthening their leadership skills through a mutual exchange of knowledge and understanding about issues of common concern in the U.S. and the Fellows’ home countries. As a non-degree program, the Fellowship offers valuable opportunities for professional development through selected university courses, attending conferences, networking, and practical work experiences. If you are interested in broadening your perspectives and becoming a global leader, the Humphrey Fellowship is for you.
Eligible Field of Study: Agricultural and Rural Development, Communications/Journalism, Economic Development, Educational Administration, Planning and Policy, Finance and Banking, Higher Education Administration, HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention, Human Resource Management, Law and Human Rights, Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change, Public Health Policy and Management, Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration. Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention, Teaching of English as a Foreign Language, Technology Policy and Management, Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention, Urban and Regional Planning
Eligibility: To apply for this program, applicants must possess;
* An undergraduate (first university or Bachelor’s) degree
* a minimum of five years of full-time, professional experience
* limited or no prior experience in the United States
* demonstrated leadership qualities
* a record of public service in the community
* English language ability.
Number of Awards: not specified
Value of the Program: The Fellowship provides for:
* Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university;
* Pre-academic English language training, if required;
* A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
* Accident and sickness coverage;
* A book allowance;
* A one-time computer subsidy;
* Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the Program and domestic travel to required program events);
* A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
Duration of Scholarship: not specified
How to Apply: Visit link below.