Applications to the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program are accepted from across sectors and around the world. The Yale Greenberg World Fellows Programme seeks applications from mid-career emerging leaders who have distinguished themselves within their own professions, regions, countries, or at an international level. World Fellows are selected from a wide range of fields and disciplines including government, business, nongovernmental organizations, religion, the military, media, and the arts.
* Be in the Mid-career stage: Fellows are at least five, and typically not more than 20, years into their careers, with demonstrated work accomplishments, and a clear indication of future contributions and excellence. The average age of a Greenberg World Fellow is 39, though there is no minimum or maximum age limit.
* Be fluent in English: An excellent command of the English language is essential.
* Be a citizen of a country other than the United States: While dual citizens are eligible, preference is given to candidates whose work is focused outside the US.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Fellowship:
* A taxable stipend to cover the costs of living in New Haven
* A modest, furnished one- or two-bedroom apartment for the duration of the program
* Medical insurance
* Round-trip travel from home country
Duration of Fellowship: mid-August to mid-December.
How to Apply: Visit link below.