The Next Generation Leaders program offers up to 20 emerging global leaders one year of targeted professional and personal development—with a core focus on values, ethics and leadership—in order to create a capable and lasting global network of character-driven leaders who shape the world we will inhabit in the future.
* The typical NGL is between 30 to 45 years old, mid-career professional with at least 10 years of professional experience and a high-degree of professional, academic and work achievements;
* Fluent in English and able to read and understand complex texts in English, give oral presentations in front of small and large audiences, build a professional network, and create personal relationships with colleagues;
* Must demonstrate commitment to highest level of ethical leadership, provide decisive recommendations that substantiate their leadership qualities, making a commitment to return to their home environment at the end of the program year;
* To determine if you are a competitive candidate for the NGL Program, please review the biographies of previous Leaders on the program webpage below
Number of Awards: 20
Value of Program:
* Stipend that covers all standard living costs for a year.
* Travel allowance
* Per visa regulations The McCain Institute also covers health insurance and workers comp.
* Following the initial training and coaching module in Washington, NGLs depart for their placements sites across the United States to professionally develop in areas relevant to their future goals while providing a broadening experience.
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply: Visit link below.