The Barer Institute selects annually three to four mid-career leaders from lower to middle income countries to enroll in the Sustainable International Development LL.M. Program and serve as change makers in their home countries upon graduation.
Eligibility: Candidate criteria include:
* Demonstrated need in the candidate’s home country for improved legal infrastructure in the areas of rule of law and governance, human rights, and/or economic development.
* A substantive study proposal (1-2 pages) addressing the demonstrated need.
* A first degree in law or equivalent.
* A commitment to return to the home country.
* Strong English skills. The following minimum score is required, (test scores must be less than two years old):
* Evidence of leadership skills.
* At least two letters of recommendation from legal professionals in the home country.
* Official transcripts and degree statements.
* Resume or CV.
Number of Awards: Not specified
How to Apply: Visit link below.