The Global Leaders Fellowship is for incoming graduate students (master’s and doctoral) who have applied to the George Washington University for Fall admission. The fellowship is intended for GW graduate students who will be future leaders in their fields in their home countries, returning to their countries of origin to apply skills learned through their formal education at GW.
* The Fellowship is valid for one degree only.
* Fellowships apply to the fall and spring semesters.
* Awards for the summer sessions are by petition only and subject to available funding.
* This fellowship is for students who have not studied or worked in the U.S. or other countries aside from their home country.
* Fellowships are awarded to highly-qualified incoming GW full-time graduate degree program seeking students who have gained admission to the University and whose program is on the main Foggy Bottom Campus.
* Students holding or intending to apply for an F-1 are eligible to apply.
Number of Awards: 3
Value of the Program: The Fellowships will cover up to 18 credit hours will be awarded. The grantee is to provide funds from other sources for books, living, and other expenses, and must provide certification of this support.
Duration of Program: A Fellowship is renewable each year for a cumulative maximum of three years for Master’s candidates and up to five years for doctoral candidates. A grantee must submit renewal materials for the Fellowship each year; renewal is contingent upon the grantee’s grades (GPA of 3.0 or better).
How to Apply: Visit link below.