The Notre Dame Institute of Advanced Studies (NDIAS) offers fellowships to advanced graduate students for a full academic year (fall and spring semesters, August through May). The Institute also encourages graduate students to address ultimate questions and questions of value while a member of the Institute’s academic community.
Eligible Fields of Study: The Institute welcomes applications from graduate students in all disciplines, including the arts, engineering, the humanities, law, and the formal, natural, and social sciences
Eligibility: The Institute seeks candidates with:
* excellent records of scholarly, artistic, or research accomplishment in their field(s);
* projects that touch on normative, integrative, or ultimate questions, especially as they engage the Catholic intellectual tradition;
* projects characterized by clarity of thought, coherence, and impact;
* the ability to interact with other fellows and to engage in collegial discussions of research presentations; and
* a willingness to contribute to a cooperative community of scholars.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Fellowship: Graduate fellowships range up to a maximum of $25,000 (gross amount) and include a $1,000 research account, office facilities in the Institute, a computer and printer, access to University libraries and other facilities, and twice-weekly Institute seminars and other events.
Duration of Fellowship: 1 year
How to Apply: Visit link below.