The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto is intended to recognize international students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school. A special emphasis is placed on the impact the student has had on the life of their school and community, and their future potential to contribute positively to the global community. Awarded annually, these scholarships recognize outstanding students from around the world.
Eligibility: An international student nominated by their school will be invited to submit an application to the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship program.
* an international student
* an original and creative thinker
* committed to school and community
* a high achiever in academic and creative pursuits
* enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration
* have demonstrated strong leadership skills
* currently in their final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June
* intending to begin university in the upcoming academic year (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered)
Number of Awards: Each year approximately 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Scholars.
Value of Award: The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support.
Duration of Program: Four years.
How to Apply: Visit link below.