The Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE) administers the International Scholarships Program (ISP) of Global Affairs Canada. The African Leaders of Tomorrow (ALT) Scholarship Program by the CBIE grants full scholarships based on merit to women and men from sub-Saharan Africa to pursue a Master’s degree in public administration, public policy or public finances in Canada.
Fields of Study: Public Administration, Public Policy or Public Finances
Eligibility: You must meet ALL the requirements to be eligible:
* Be a citizen AND resident of sub-Saharan Africa;
* Be between 22 and 35 years old (at the beginning of the study program);
* Have completed a university degree meeting the minimum academic requirements for admission into a Master’s degree in Canada;
* Have a minimum of two years and a maximum of five years of full-time work experience in the public sector, civil society sector or a research institute in Africa;
* Be fluent in French or English;
* Meet all the academic requirements of the study program of choice.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of the Program: Fully-funded
Duration of Scholarship: a maximum period of two years (24 months).
How to Apply: Visit link below.