The purpose of this program is to promote academic excellence by offering scholarships to foreign students who are citizens of an African or European country (other than France*) and are admitted to a master’s program at Université Laval.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded within the:
* Faculty of Law,
* Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies,.
* Faculty of Forestry, Geography and Geomatics,
* Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences,
* Faculty of Dentistry,
* Faculty of Music,
* Faculty of Pharmacy,
* Faculty of Philosophy,
* Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Food,
* Faculty of Educational Sciences,
* Faculty of Science and Engineering,
* Faculty of Nursing,
* Faculty of Social Sciences
* Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies.
Eligibility: By the deadline, you must have submitted a complete application package* at Université Laval in an eligible first master’s program and have been accepted in this program.
* You are a foreign student who is a citizen of an African or European country.
* You graduated from a public university accredited by the ministry of higher education in your country of origin. For private institutions, eligibility is determined on review.
* You are registered full time for the two first semesters in the program of study for which the scholarship was granted
Number of scholarships: Participating faculties can determine a fixed number of scholarships
Value of the Program: $7,000 per year
Duration of Scholarship: Renewable once
How to Apply: Visit link below.