The FRQNT’s (Fonds de recherche du Québec – Nature et technologies) international internship aims to foster international mobility of students whose research activities are part of the scientific program of a strategic cluster funded by the FRQNT. The internship is a supplementary tool available to a strategic cluster to strengthen its position at the international level through research projects and partnerships that have already been established or which are under development.
* All of the strategic clusters supported by the FRQNT may submit an application to this program.
* The applicant proposed by the strategic cluster must meet all of the eligibility requirements listed here after.
* The applicant must have the valid study permits or visa for the entire duration of the internship;\
* The applicant can’t be enrolled in a co-degree from more than one institution including a Québec university. For the students enrolled in a co-degree see the rules of the Frontenac program.
* Students who are jointly supervised by a researcher in a foreign university (co-degree) are not eligible to apply for an international internship scholarship to visit one of their home universities.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of the Program: a maximum value of $15,000. However, the FRQNT will allow no more than the equivalent of $2,500/month in living expenses and will permit internship expenses (ex.: airfare, room rental agreement, etc.) to be covered by the strategic cluster.
Duration of Internship: The internship must be of a minimum duration of 2 months and a maximum of 6 months.
How to Apply: Visit link below.