The Faculty of Graduate Studies offers scholarships to recognize and reward the excellence of international graduate students pursuing Master’s or Ph.D. degrees at the University of Manitoba.
Eligibility: The scholarships will be offered to graduate students who:
* are international students (i.e. those in Canada on study permits);
* are enrolled full-time in the Faculty of Graduate Studies in either:
o the second year of a Master’s program with a two-year fee structure;
o the second year of a Ph.D. program with a two-year fee structure;
o the second or third year of a Ph.D. program with a three-year fee structure; or
o the first year of a Ph.D. program after completing a Master’s degree at the University of Manitoba;
* are paying the international student differential tuition fee;
* have achieved a minimum grade point average of 3.5 based on their last 60 credit hours (or equivalent) of study or last equivalent two full years;
* show great promise as researchers and as graduate students;
* are not recipients of external award funding that pays for their tuition.
Value of the Program: Scholarships will first be applied against tuition fees.
How to Apply: Visit link below.