The fellowships are to support international students showing outstanding leadership in humanitarian and development work in their home country. Graduate Global Leadership Fellowships thus open the way to a world-class graduate education for emerging scholars from countries with developing educational systems.
Eligibility: Applicants must:
* Hold a study permit at the beginning of the fellowship funding period
* Be a citizen of a developing country at the time of application for admission
* Have shown outstanding leadership in humanitarian and development work in their home country
* Be starting a PhD or DMA program at the UBC Vancouver campus in January, May, or September
* Be starting their first doctoral degree
* Students with external funding are eligible to apply, but if successful, recipients will have their Graduate Global Leadership Fellowship funding reduced by the amount of their external funding
Number of Awardees: 2
Value and Duration of Fellowship: $18,200 per year plus tuition for four years.
How to Apply: Visit link below.