The Association of Commonwealth Universities invites applications for a 6-month fellowship to be taken at the University of Manitoba, Canada. The fellowship can be used for either a collaborative academic research visit, or a collaborative fact-finding visit.
Fields of Study: Awarded for any of the priority subject areas:
* Health and related social sciences
* Information technology
* Information management
* STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) subjects
* Sustainable development
* University development and ma
Eligibility: Applicants must be professional or academic staff of, or a nominee of, an ACU member university in a country other than Canada (external nominees should be working in industry, commerce or public service in a Commonwealth country).
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Up to GBP £5000 and intended to cover:
* international economy return airfare and other travel costs
* medical insurance and visa fees
* board and lodging fees
* research costs
Duration of Program: The tenure of the fellowship must be for a period of less than six months,
How to Apply: Visit link below.