This scholarship will be provided to the excellent overseas students or scholars to undertake full time study in universities and colleges of Jiangsu. It will also include those non-degree program students and exchange students in accordance with educational exchange agreements and MOUs between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the governments of other states, institutions, universities and international organizations.
Eligibility: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
2. Education background and age limit:
* Applicants for bachelor’s degree program must be high school graduates and under the age of 25;
* Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
* Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40;
3. Language requirements
* HSK 5 and above for Chinese-taught programs;
* IELTS 6.5 or above or IBT 90 or above for English-taught programs;
4. Applicants should have competitive academic records and strong scientific research abilities;
5. Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
* Full scholarship
o A fee waiver of tuition, registration, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks;
o Monthly stipend
o Students registering before the 15th of the month will receive full stipend of that month. Those who register after the 15th of the month will receive half stipend of that month.
o If registered student stays out of China for more than 15 days his stipend will be stopped during his leaving.
o Graduating students will receive stipend until half month after the graduation date
o Medical insurance
* Partial Scholarship
o CNY 30000 for one year and the awardees will receive the scholarship half by half in two semesters.
Duration of Awards:
* Full Scholarship
Bachelor’s candidate: 4 academic year
Master’s candidate: 3 academic year
* Partial Scholarship
Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorial Candidate: 1 academic year
How to Apply: Visit link below.