Anhui Government Scholarship Program for International Students is established to attract more international students to study and research in Anhui higher education institutions, improve international student education quality, strengthen mutual understanding and friendship between Anhui people and people from the rest of the world and expand the international influence of Anhui’s education.
* Applicants must be non-Chinese Citizens with foreign passports and valid Chinese visas, and should be friendly to China.
* Applicants should have documents such as HSK certificate to prove that they have required level of proficiency in Chinese. (Limitations shall be relaxed if all the courses of the program the applicants study are instructed directly in English.)
* Education Background and age limit
* applicants for undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma and be under the age of 28.
* applicants for master’s degree program must have bachelor’s degree and two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors and be under the age of 40.
* applicants for doctoral degree program must have master’s degree and two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors and be under the age of 45.
* Applicants should abide by Chinese laws and rules and regulations of the school and have good academic performances.
Value of Scholarship:
* Applicants for bachelor’s degree: 20,000 yuan/year
* Applicants for Master’s degree: 30,000 yuan/year
* Applicants for Doctoral degree: 50,000 yuan/year
How to Apply: Visit link below.