In order to further develop the education of international students, Jiangsu University provides scholarship for international students getting registered for English-taught degree education at Jiangsu University.
* Only applicable to SELF-FUNDED overseas students who take English-taught DEGREE programs ONLY.
* The JSU Presidential Scholarship to graduate students will be awarded once a year after annual assessment of the student’s performance.
* Transferring of major or quitting JSU by bachelor students who availed JSU Presidential Scholarship in the first year, shall be approved only after the student compensates the scholarship amount back to the university before they receive the transcripts and other official documents.
* Presidential scholarship graduate students who apply to quit JSU should compensates the scholarship amount back to the university before they receive the transcripts and other official documents.
* Age Requirement: Bachelor: under 25 years; Master Students: under 35 years; PhD Students: under 40 years.
* Not compatible to winners of other scholarships
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
* PhDs: Full tuition and accommodation
* Masters: 20,000 CNY on tuition every year
* Bachelors: 10,000 CNY on tuition in first year
How to Apply: Visit link below.