XMU itself offers scholarships to doctoral, master’s and undergraduate candidates. Moreover, XMU provides monthly living allowances for outstanding masters or doctoral candidates in accordance with the standards of Chinese Government Scholarships. The awardees’ academic performance will be assessed each year and only those achieving the required standard will have their scholarship renewed for the following year.
* Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
* Applicants for undergraduate studies must hold a high school diploma and be under the age of 25.
* Applicants for master’s studies must hold a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 40.
* Applicants for doctoral studies must hold a master’s degree and be under the age of 45.
Number of Scholarships: 24 (including 8 for doctoral candidates, 11 for master’s candidates and 5 for undergraduate candidates)
Value of Scholarships:
* The first-class scholarships for doctoral and master’s candidates will have their tuition covered (a maximum of 4 years for doctoral programmes, 2 or 3 years for master’s programmes) and offer monthly living allowance (RMB 3,500 for each doctoral student; RMB 3,000 for each master’s student).
* Undergraduate candidates will not be provided with the first-class scholarship.
* The second-class scholarships will have the awardees’ tuition covered (a maximum of 4 years for doctoral programmes, 2 or 3 years for master’s programmes, 4 or 5 years for undergraduate programmes).
Duration of Scholarship:
* Bachelor’s degree students 4-5 years
* Master’s degree students 2-3 years
* Doctoral degree students 4 years
How to Apply: Visit link below.