This scholarship, provided by Shanghai government for international students studying in Shanghai, is in two types: Master’s or Doctoral degrees (full scholarship) and degrees (partial scholarship).
* Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
* Not be an enrolled degree student in Chinese universities at the time of application.
* Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
* Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
* Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
* Be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by Chinese govern
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship covers tuition waiver and comprehensive medical insurance for bachelor’s students; it covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance for master’s students and doctoral students.
Duration of Scholarship:
* Bachelor’s Degree Program: 4 to 5 years
* Master’s degree programs: 2 to 3 years
* Doctoral degree programs: 3 to 4 years
How to Apply: Visit link below.