The Government of the People’s Republic of China has made scholarship offers to the AU through the Department of Human Resources, Science and Technology, to enable Africans to study in China.
* The scholarships are open to all African nationals who meet the Admission requirements below
* The language of instruction shall be English
* Candidate with potential, motivation and desire to play transformative roles in Africa, are encouraged to apply
* Undergraduate degree from a recognized university with at least a second class upper or its equivalent, in a relevant field
* Maximum of 32 years
* Fluency in English as it is the teaching language
* Candidate may be willing to undergo a written or oral examination after pre-selection
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship will cover the cost related to teaching and the administration of the university and the living expenses of the students from the fund of the foreign aid, supervising thesis.
Duration of Scholarship: Period of study
How to Apply: Visit link below.