Chinese Government Scholarship—Chinese University Program is a scholarship established by Ministry of Education (MOE) to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. MOE authorized USTC to recruit full-time master and doctoral students under the Chinese Government Scholarship.
* Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and mentally and physically healthy.
* Applicants must not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application; or be a graduate from Chinese universities for more than one year.
* Education background and age limit:
o Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree (equivalent to bachelor’s degree in China) and be under the age of 35 (by September).
o Applicants for doctoral studies must have master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and be under the age of 40 (by September).
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The Chinese University Program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
Duration of Program:
* Master’s Degree Programs: 2-3 academic years
* Doctoral Degree Programs: 3-4 academic years
How to Apply: Visit link below.