MOFCOM Scholarship is set up by Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China to further strengthen the communication and cooperation between China and other countries as well as to develop talents for developing countries.
Field of Study: Each applicant can choose one same major in three universities out of the 26 designated universities as their desired option.
* be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
* be a bachelor’s degree holder when applying for master’s program;
* be a master’s degree holder when applying for doctoral program;
* be under the age of 45 when applying;
* have sufficient English or Chinese proficiency which meets the academic requirements of the program.
Number of Scholarships: several
Value of Scholarship:
* tuition waiver;
* teaching material fee waiver;
* research and survey fee waiver;
* dissertation guidance fee waiver;
* one-off resettlement fee:
* 3000RMB per master student,
* 3000RMB per PhD student;
* on-campus accommodation;
* 3000RMB per month per master student,
* 3500RMB per month per PhD student;
* medical insurance
* one-time round-trip international airfare for all the students
Duration of Scholarship: Master’s program for 2-3 years or PhD program for 3-4 years.
How to Apply: Visit link below.