The Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Foundation awards scholarships to overseas students who aspire to study or conduct research in Japanese universities or graduate schools. Its scholarship fund is supported by the contributions of Rotarians throughout Japan. The Foundation is Japan’s largest private scholarship organization, both in terms of program scale and number of scholarships awarded..
Eligibility: The program’s eligibility requirements are as follows:
* Have already chosen the university or graduate school s/he will apply for
* Be in the process of applying for admission
* Be able to submit his/her letter of acceptance (an admission approval or a pre-arrival admission approval) under the schedule below.
* For April enrollment: Submit the letter of acceptance by the end of January.
* For fall enrollment: Submit the letter of acceptance by the end of June.
Number of Scholarships: several
Value of Scholarship:
* Undergraduates: 100,000 yen per month
* Masters students: 140,000 yen per month
* Doctoral students: 140,000 yen per month
Only for the first year of the scholarship, a supplemental of 400,000 yen is provided upon arrival in Japan.
Duration of Scholarship: period of study
How to Apply: Visit link below.