Upon the concept of the founder of the Matsumae International Foundation (MIF), “Towards A Greater Understanding of Japan and a Lasting World Peace”, MIF has started the Research Fellowship Program.
Fields of Study: Fields of study such as natural science, engineering and medicine are given first priority. Candidates are free to select host institutions (university research laboratories, national research institutions or the corresponding facilities of private industry)
Eligibility: To be eligible, candidates must:
* be of non-Japanese nationality;
* have a Doctorate degree;
* be 49 years old or under;
* not have been in Japan previously;
* have firm positions and professions in their home nations
Number of Awardees: Twenty (20)
Value of Scholarship:
* Stipend for research and stay
* Air transportation (a round-trip air ticket to/from Tokyo)
* Lump sum on arrival
Duration of Scholarship: From three (3) to six (6) months.
How to Apply: Visit link below.