Because Zonta International believes in gender equality, the Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship program helps women pursue undergraduate and master’s degrees in business management and overcome gender barriers from the classroom to the boardroom.
Eligible African Countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote D’Ivoire, Ghana, Mongolia, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo.
- Women pursuing a business or business-related degree who demonstrate outstanding potential in the field are eligible.
- Online students are also eligible.
- Members and employees of Zonta International or the Zonta International Foundation are NOT eligible to apply for the Scholarships.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 32 scholarships
Value of Scholarship:
- Zonta International awards scholarships of US$2,000 each at the district/region level and six international scholarships in the amount of US$8,000 each.
- The Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarships are awarded annually and may be used for tuition, books or living expenses at any university, college or institution offering accredited business courses and degrees.
Duration of Scholarship: Onetime financial grant
How to Apply: