BIGSAS has been awarded two scholarships within the Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP) by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) for which BIGSAS will nominate candidates who have successfully passed the application procedure.
Eligibility: Applicants must have a very good Master’s Degree in one of the disciplines represented at the graduate school. The Master’s Degree must have been obtained within the last six years. Applicants should not have been in Germany for more than twelve months. Applications may be submitted in German, English or French, the working language of BIGSAS is English.
Number of Awards: 2
Value of Award:
- Monthly payments of 1,200 euros
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel lump sum (depending on country of origin)
- Annual research allowance of 460 euros
Under certain circumstances, grant holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- monthly rent subsidy
- monthly allowance for accompanying members of family (about 200 euros child allowance per child; about 275 euros marriage allowance)
Additionally, the host graduate school can receive an annual material resource and supervision allowance (1000 euros).
How to Apply: See in Link below