Invest2Impact Initiative is looking for 100 women-led businesses in East Africa to support with a range of access to funding programmes, business support, and multi-national networking.
- Your business must be based (registered and operating in) one (or more) of the following countries: Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda;
- Your business may operate in a country/countries outside of the above list but must be majority owned (more than 51%) by at least one woman who is a national of one of the countries listed above.
Number of Awards: 4
Value of Award: Submit your entry and you will also be in the running
for one of these 4 cash prizes!
Each prize comes with the prestigious Invest2Impact 2Xforchange Trophy to celebrate your achievement.
- WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT = USD25,000: To recognise real empowerment and participation of women in the boardroom and in the workplace.
- YOUTH EMPLOYMENT OR ENTREPRENEURSHIP = USD20,000: To recognise a business that is empowering young people and inspiring young achievers.
- CLIMATE CHANGE AND THE ENVIRONMENT = USD20,000: To recognise a business that is working to address climate change and promote a green economy.
- LEVERAGING TECHNOLOGY FOR SOCIAL GOOD = USD20,000: To recognise the innovative use of technology to improve lives and support healthy communities.
How to Apply: See link below