Atlas Corps is an overseas fellowship for the world’s best social change leaders. Our mission is to address critical social issues by developing leaders, strengthening organizations, and promoting innovation through an overseas fellowship of skilled social sector professionals.
- Two or more years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
- Age 35 or younger
- Apply to serve in a country other than where you are from
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers groceries, shared housing, and local transportation to and from the Host Organization
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Fellowship: As volunteers, Fellows receive a modest living stipend intended to cover only shared housing, food and local public transportation.
Atlas Corps provides documentation to secure a J-1, Exchange Visitor visa (trainee designation).
Duration of Fellowship: The Atlas Corps Fellowship typically lasts 12-18 months.
How to Apply: Apply via below